News Detail
When, Where And How You Can Claim HRA?
2020-02-07 13:57:58

You can claim HRA if your employer is providing it as part of your salary component. You need to submit the rent agreement for the current financial year to your employer along with duly stamped rent receipts. These receipts can either be monthly or quarterly. The rent receipts should have the following details. a) Rent amount b) Complete address c) Name and signature of the landlord It is important to note that you need to submit your landlord’s PAN if your annual rent exceeds Rs 1 lakh.